Monday, April 29, 2013

Lucubration

Lucubration--(noun) Laborious study or thought, especially at night.

That's what'll be going on in my room for the next two nights. It sounds dirtier than it really is, trus me. Lakeside, being the overachieving school it is, loves to dump multiple tests at once on its poor students. It seems as if my teachers have not been conferring, because they all decided to assign tests the same week. On wednesday, I have a test EVERY. SINGLE. PERIOD. Granted, it's a long period day, so that adds up to only four tests, but I'd say that's still a record breaking number. I have a french test, algebra test, biology test, and an english test. It's expected that each one will take up the entire period, leaving me with a measly 40 minutes for lunch. Advice I have for my friends on wednesday: Don't talk to me. I have made a 2 page, handprint study guide for english and biology, studied on quizlet for French, and neglected to care about algebra.
Things this has taught me:

1. Don't doubt the power of teachers to give you huge tests and projects in the same week

2. Don't doubt the stupidity of teachers to give you huge tests and projects in the same week.

FML

No comments:

Post a Comment