While Sara was at our house today, we decided to go down to Madison Park for lunch. I went to get dressed, and came back wearing the tunic I got from Japan with a pair of grey leggings. As soon as I walked into the room, Sara exclaimed how slutty I looked. Sara has a lying voice, so I immediately laughed and sat down. She kept exchanging those supposed-to-be-discreet-but-not-actually looks with Cecile, and I laughed at her. But as she and Cecile continued to bend over and lift up my dress so they could see my if the butt was see-through, and other sexual harassment-sounding things, I laughed even more. I came back into the room 5 minutes later wearing a crop top, leggings, and 5 inch pumps. Sara didn't even look up. Haha :)
Things this has taught me:
1. Sara likes to make fun of me, but only when I react to it. Just play along.
2. The only people who actually care when I wear short dresses are Sara and Cecile
Anyways-- whateva, whateva I do what I want.
Luh you 2 lulz ur too funny sarsar. BISHES 4 LYFE #accabelieveit
ReplyDeletenott kidding ya losa. #awkyosocksoff
ReplyDeletelosa losa double lose get da piksha duhhh
Deletehaha we are bestiez. This is ridic like just forgive me already haha awky
forgivzzz dont cum that eazily ya bish. whatya gon give me in return slut?
Deletebetta be good cuz this wuz bad 2 the bone #youreatruefriend NOT
#tbh like idk if I even wanna b friends wit u.
ReplyDeleteU just bring me down like I have so much potenshal