I only have three finals to go until THE END OF SCHOOL. But I believe the more important date would be Hannah's arrival. Five days to go until I am reunited with the most wonderful person to ever walk the earth. (I'm not talking about Matt Smith--but he's a close second). I suppose I shouldn't get too excited until Tuesday 3:00 p.m., but fuck the rules, let me have my moment of joy. Although I'm terribly sad to not return to Cheley, the vicissitude makes it more special. After reading The Interestings I have become more aware of the innocence felt when at camp. The "naive" notion that everything is possible when immured within mountains. Although the author makes an interesting point (see what I did there?) I don't think that feeling comes from naivety. I think it is the unobstructed mentality of someone not yet plagued with the actual naivety that comes from becoming an adult. The naivety of being overly judgemental and frankly, confining to easily to the rules of society. People assume teenagers are the ones trying to fit in, but I see it as the adults. Enough for now.
HASHTAG MAINSTREAM
No comments:
Post a Comment