Saturday, June 1, 2013

You can't repeat the past

Somehow I have this vision that if I wait long enough, everything will turn out the way I want it to. As if time will build everything into the perfect life I've envisioned for myself. Like Lillie pointed out earlier in her blog, I can't spend the present waiting for the future. Thing will not be worked out for themselves. I even feel stupid as I write this. It doesn't seem like my life is messed up. It doesn't seem like I have anything to mourn. But I keep waiting for something to happen that will make waking up in the morning happy. I am holding on right now to the hope that something is waiting for me in my future. It's late, and I know I'm just babbling mindlessly, but I don't want to spend my whole high school career in anticipation for college, and then disappoint myself with reality. I guess I need to get to bed now.

WHY OF COURSE YOU CAN

No comments:

Post a Comment