Has anybody ever been diagnosed with that? Maybe I'll be the first. After 3 tests and an hour of studying I am left with a jam-packed brain, and 3 more hours of homework. The first blissful minutes of arriving at home are the best. I am greeted by a tail-wagging pup, lots of face licks, and a few minutes of eating rice cakes and cheese. (My snack weakness-- I'm telling you, I can eat 5 rice cakes in an hour). To put a cherry on top of the bowl of mushy oatmeal that resembles my day, it's 64 degrees and sunny, still! Bien que je sois heureuse, je suis triste aussi. Sunshine+HW, and more studying means I have to stay inside, being constantly tortured by the bright rays of golden light. Things this experience has taught me:
1. Sun, although a rare and beautiful thing in Seattle, is a torturous thing.
2. Just because you have a test, don't expect the teacher to give you a day off from HW
HELP, DOCTOR
No comments:
Post a Comment