Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Spring fever

The first real month of spring has passed, and already I am praying for summer. (Although the weather has been getting cooler... grr, Seattle.) Can I please just skip the last two weeks of school? Finals can go be murdered and thrown in a deep, dark hole next to Alison  Delaurenti's house. I would have expected the weeks leading up to finals to be a little more lenient and give us time to study, but apparently that would be too much to ask. *Sigh*. I'm done complaining about school for now-- it's boring and pitiful. But what else do I have to talk about? My undying need for a bathing suit? Summer is fast approaching and all I have to wear is a sorry-ass, mix & matched bathing suit consisting of a too-small top that I stole from Sara many summers ago (sorry Sara, because apparently you read this sometimes), and bottoms that are slightly too dark and don't match the top. I don't know where to get one. My life problems are pretty sad. I do have other problems, but not ones that I would share on here. In any case, this post has been boring enough. Next I'll post about the time I watched paint dry!

STAY TUNED

P.S. Things I learned from this experience:

1. I literally have zero social life right now

2. School will be the death of me

3. SUMMER IS A LIE in Seattle


No comments:

Post a Comment